EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. (hereinafter to be referred to as the “Company”)
The protection of your personal data and private information is valuable for us. Therefore, we are endeavouring to process and protect personal data of persons related with EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. in compliance with the 6698 No Law on Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”). EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş., as Data Responsible is taking administrative and technical measures necessary to protect your personal data in all transactions related with the same and processing your personal data under the LPPD and the conditions and limits provided in the legislation, given below.
The personal data being recorded during visit to our web site are processed under the legislation regarding protection of personal data. Please examine our Confidentiality Policy which you may find at our web site regarding such matter. However, it is critical to state that no guarantee is warranted regarding data safety at other web sites being directed (through links) from the web site of EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. The policy of relevant web site related with the data safety should be carefully examined.
- Legal Nature and Scope
The Article 10 of 6698 No Law on Protection of Personal Data (“LPPD”) provided that the person, whose data are processed, should be informed while obtaining its consent. The title of the Article is the Illumination Liability of Data Responsible.
In accordance with the provisions of LPPD, EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. is the Data Responsible. In this context, the liability to inform the data owners regarding the identity of the data owner, purposes of personal data processing, the persons to whom personal data are transferred, legal reasons to collect personal data, to whom personal data may be transferred and methods of transferring personal data, their rights provided under the Article 11 of LPPD such as updating, deleting or anonymising requests to be directed by personal data owner to data responsible, has been stipulated.
EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. as Data Responsible informs and illuminates data owners via this Illumination Text on the Protection of Personal Data under the Article 10 of LPPD regarding the fact that it is processing your data within the limits and conditions provided in legislation.
- The Identity of Data Responsible
The data responsible is defined as “real or legal persons, who determine the purposes and means to process personal data and being liable from the development and management of data registration system” under the Article 3 clause 1 sub-clause (ı) of LPPD. In this context, the data responsible is EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. whose web site you are visiting.
The real or legal person, who processes personal data on behalf of the data responsible based on the power granted by the data responsible, is defined as “Data Processor” under the Article 3 of LPPD.
- Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data are processed within the scope of personal data processing conditions set forth under the Articles 5 and 6 of LPPD based on principles in LPPD towards purposes below:
- Informing our clients regarding services offered by EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. and ensuring them to benefit from our services better;
- Improving the quality of services offered, offering such services by customising the same depending on the needs, likes and habits of use of our clients and making recommendations towards our client satisfaction priority;
- Planning and implementing our corporate human rights policies in a best manner possible;
- Accurately planning and conducting our business partnerships and strategies;
- Ensuring legal, commercial and physical safety of our company and business partners;
- Ensuring personal and commercial data security at highest level, developing appropriate information infrastructure and databases and taking administrative technical measures;
- Improving services being offered at the web site of our Company, responding to possible requests and complaints, remedying faults arisen and ensuring compliancy with the Confidentiality Policy being shared through our web site;
- Performing deeds at our relevant business departments to perform commercial activities being conducted by the Company and conducting associated work processes;
- Determining Company strategies and ensuring corporate functioning of the Company towards our strategic plans and goals;
- Our Principles on Processing Personal Data
As EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. we have embraced:
- a)processing data in compliance with the law and rules of honesty,
- b)being in the effort of providing accuracy and safety,
- c)processing data for certain, clear and legit purposes,
ç)being associated, limited and moderate with the purpose of processing,
- d)protecting data as long as provided in relevant legislation or required for the purpose of processing.
- Ways to Process Personal Data
Your data are kept and processed at EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. only in case of your consent or existence of conditions of compliancy with the Law.
- To whom and for what purpose processed personal data may be transferred
Your personal data being collected and processed at our company in compliance with the LPPD may only be transferred to companies, which are solution partners and performance assistant of EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş., only for the purpose of performing business.
- Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data varies depending on the service or commercial activity rendered by our Company and may be collected, updated and processed as orally, in writing or electronically through automated or no automated methods, offices, call centres, web site, social media, mobile applications and similar means.
Your personal data are obtained at any oral, printed or electronic media under the purpose set forth above for the purpose of offering our Company services within the legal frame being determined and performing our liabilities arisen from the agreement and law in a complete and accurate manner. Your personal data being collected for such legal reason may be processed and transferred for the purposes set forth in this text and within the scope of personal data processing conditions and purposes set forth under the Articles 5 and 6 of LPPD.
All necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to protect the personal data being collected by EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş. and to prevent the same to be obtained by unauthorised persons and our clients and prospective clients to suffer. In this context, we ensure software to be in compliance with standards, selecting third parties diligently and observing ourConfidentiality Policy within the company.
- Personal Data Owner’s Rights and Application
If you, as personal data owner, submit your claims regarding your rights provided under the Article 11 of LPPD, via methods provided below then, our Company shall conclude the claim as free of charge within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of your claim. If, however, any fee is provided by the Personal Data Protection Board then, our Company shall collect the fee being defined under the determined tariff. Since it is obligatory for the applications to be made personally by the data owner, only the related part of your applications shall be responded and any application made regarding tour spouse, relative or friend shall not be accepted.
In this context, personal data owners are entitled to
- learn whether personal data processed,
- demand information if personal data have been processed,
- learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether such personal data have been used in compliance with the purpose,
- know third parties to whom personal data have been transferred in the country or abroad,
- request correction if personal data have been processed deficiently or defectively, and the transaction made to be informed to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- request deletion or destruction of personal data, and the transaction made to be informed to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred if reasons requiring personal data to be processed are revoked despite the fact that the personal data have been processed in compliance with the provisions of LPPD and other relevant codes,
- object any result arisen against the owner after the analysis made exclusively by automated systems on processed data,
- claim remedy of damages if personal data suffers damage due to illegal processing of personal data by applying individually to our relevant officer being announced on the web site by EN GÜMRÜK MÜŞAVİRLİĞİ LOJİSTİK DEPOLAMA İTHALAT VE İHRACAT TİCARET A.Ş.
- Making the Application
You may submit your claims to use your rights set forth under the Article 11 of LPPD, in accordance with the Article 13 clause 1 of LPPD to firstname.lastname@example.org through your registered e-mail (RE) or the e-mail, which you have submitted before to our company and is registered in our system, or personally in writing, via public notary or reply paid registered letter. You may access to necessary clarifications and application and information demand form through link. (Aşağıdaki kişisel verilerin korunmasına dair başvuru ve bilgi talep formuna LİNK VERİLECEK)
Your application should contain:
- a)Your name, surname and if the application is printed then your signature,
- b)If you are a citizen of Turkish Republic then, your T.R. ID number; if you are a foreigner then, your nationality, passport number or if any, your identity number,
- c)Your registered residence or workplace address for service,
ç)Your e-mail address, phone and fax number for notification if any,
- d)Subject of your request. Information and documents regarding the subject should also be attached.