Being a company that creates change and leaves a mark.
To be the first company preferred in the sector with reliable, up-to-date, fast and integrated solutions.
Fidelity, honesty, transparency, reputation and reliability, innovation.
ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
En Customs has set standards for its business processes within the scope of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System in order to meet the requirements, requests and expectations of its customers in an excellent way, to procure sustainability of its services by achieving business excellency.
As En Customs Brokerage Inc., we are providing Customs Brokerage and Foreign Trade services to Industrial Businesses, Manufacturers, Producers and Import and Export Companies. Our policy within the scope of our Quality Management System is;
- To continuously advance the services we offer to our customers, to provide quick, reliable and accurate information,
- To maintain top level customer satisfaction by effective utilization of technological and corporate infrastructure,
- Application of Quality Management System requirements by participation of all of our staff and continuous development of its efficiency in order to offer services in accordance with quality principles,
- Management of all activities based on process management and risk and opportunity approach,
- To work in compliance with relevant law, regulation, legislation and other requirements in all activities,
- To actualize our Quality and Process objectives with the participation of our staff,
- To maintain the corporate understanding that esteems humans, environment and employees.
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
En Customs has minimized the effects and possible risks that may pose a threat against its information assets with ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and is protecting all access within the system in order to maintain confidentiality and integrity.
En Customs Brokerage declares and undertakes that it shall;
- Provide secure access to its and stakeholders’ information assets,
- Protect the integrity, confidentiality and accessibility and continuity within the scope of authorizations,
- Evaluate and manage the possible risks that can occur on its and stakeholders’ information assets,
- Provide uninterrupted services within the shortest time possible in order to abide by all relevant legal regulations and contracts related to information security,
- Install, maintain, continuously enhance and allocate the resources of information security management system in order to fulfill the requirements of TS ISO/IEC 27001 BGYS standard,
- Protect reliability of the corporation and brand image,
- Apply required sanctions in case of information security breach,
- Reduce the effect of information security threats against Business/Service continuity and maintain the task continuity and sustainability,
- Protect and enhance the information security level with the established control infrastructure,
- Conduct internal audits and independent 3rd party audits in order to determine the conformance of information security tasks to laws and standards,
- Provide trainings that will enhance the qualifications in order to increase awareness about information security,
- In order to fulfill information security requirements that arise from national, international or sectoral regulations, from fulfilling the relevant regulation and standard requirements, from fulfilling its liabilities arisen from agreements, from corporate liabilities to internal and external stakeholders.
We care about your ideas.
You can call us.
+90 (232) 999 0 232